Dividend reinvestment is a convenient way to help grow your portfolio
We offer DRIP, free of charge, on most exchange-listed and NASDAQ stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and ADRs. The stock and ETF dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP) allows you to reinvest your cash dividends by purchasing additional shares or fractional shares. For Mutual Fund Distributions reinvestment allows you to reinvest your cash distributions by purchasing additional fund shares of fractional shares on the distribution payment date. Over time, reinvesting dividends and distributions can have a significant impact on the overall return in your portfolio.
Easy and convenient
DRIP offers automatic reinvestment of shareholder dividends into additional share of a company’s stock. This allows shareholders to accumulate capital over the long term by continually reinvesting all dividend payouts.
Why choose United Stock Brokers
- Easily and automatically reinvest dividends at no cost
- Over 5,000 stocks are eligible, including most common stocks, preferred stocks, and ETFs
- All mutual funds are available for distribution reinvestment
- Choose between full and partial enrollment
- No commissions or service fees to participate in the program