Powered by people and technology
Selective Portfolios is designed to meet your unique goals with a combination of advanced technology and professional insights. From day one, you have access to dedicated Selective Portfolios Specialists, ready to help you along the way. Selective Portfolios is offered through SB Capital Investment Management, LLC.
To get started, give us a call at +13478348283.
The Selective Portfolios difference: the personal touch
Selective Portfolios pair human insights with a more personalized online experience to help you pursue your goals.
- Work with a Financial Consultant or on your own to match your goals, risk tolerance, and timeline to a portfolio that’s right for you.
- Benefit from goal-oriented portfolios built on fund recommendations from the professionals at Morningstar Investment Management.
- USB Investment Management provides ongoing monitoring and rebalancing to help keep your model portfolio on course.
- If you do experience losses you may be able to take advantage of them with tax-loss harvesting.
- Access your account online to track your investments, adjust your contribution, and easily update your timeline.
A range of portfolios for every investor
Asset allocation, diversification, and rebalancing are all part of a goal-oriented investment strategy built on time-tested economic concepts. That’s the thinking behind Selective Portfolios. It’s a smarter approach to investing called Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) and it influences the approach we take to investment selection.
Whether you want to save for retirement, generate additional streams of income, or manage risk, there’s a Selective Portfolios model for you. See the quarterly performance of Selective Portfolios.
Diversified portfolios made up of mutual funds or ETFs. Holdings span a broad range of investment styles, sectors, market caps, and regions.
Supplemental Income Portfolios
Weighted toward fixed income with limited exposure to equities to help manage volatility. Ideal for help supplementing retirement or other income needs.
Recommended for investors seeking a highly tactical investment approach that leverages opportunities in changing market conditions.
Managed Risk Portfolios
Designed to produce moderate and consistent returns with lower volatility over time, plus limited exposure to interest rate or equity market risks.