Get in touch
Call or visit a branch
Call us: +13478348283
20+ Branches Nationwide
Dividend reinvestment can be a great way to grow your portfolio.
DRIP is available for all exchange-listed and NASDAQ stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and ADRs. Stock and ETF dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP) allows you to reinvest cash dividends through the purchase of additional shares or fractional shares.
Reinvestment is available for Mutual Fund Distributions. You can reinvest your cash distributions through the purchase of additional fund shares or fractional shares at the distribution date. Reinvesting dividends or distributions over time can make a big difference in the overall return of your portfolio.
Convenient and easy
DRIP allows automatic reinvestment in shareholder dividends to increase shares of company stock. It allows shareholders to build capital over time by reinvesting all dividend payments.
Why choose United Stock Brokers?
- Reinvest dividends automatically and easily at no cost
- More than 5,000 stocks are eligible. It includes most common stocks and preferred stocks, as well as ETFs.
- All mutual funds can be distributed and reinvested.
- You can choose between partial or full enrollment
- Participation in the program is free of any commissions or fees